Florida Is Family Program
With much of the Southeast still reeling from the impact of Hurricane Irma, Thomasville Ford is offering special disaster relief pricing for affected customers.
In order to support those in need and enable them to begin rebuilding their lives, from now until October 2nd, 2017, all eligible customers can receive a special hurricane relief price when they purchase or lease an eligible vehicle.
This special customer-assistance bundle, known as "Florida Is Family," will go toward helping customers whose vehicles were lost or damaged. The bundle includes:
- The same no-haggle, below-invoice price Ford Motor Company employees and their families receive
- No payments until next year
- Low Ford Credit APR or lease rates
- Simple online credit application process can be found here
- Loss or damage to the car, truck, or SUV (recreational vehicles not included) must have occurred as a result of Hurricane Irma between September 10th and September 15th.
- An Insurance Claim Form with name, address, VIN, and claim number must be presented at time of purchase.
- If the customer only has Liability Insurance, he or she must retain one of the following:
- Liability Insurance with Cancellation Letter with name, address, and VIN
- Liability Insurance with Repair Estimate with name, address, and VIN
- Purchases must be financed through Ford Credit or Lincoln Automotive Financial Services.
- All new 2016-2018MY Ford vehicles are eligible with only these exceptions:
- F-Super Duty Chassis Cab F-450/550, Econoline Chassis & Cutaway E-450, Focus RS, Mustang Shelby GT, Ford GT, and F-150 Raptor
- Eligible Delivery types: 0, E, L, R, 2 ,I, Z, 6
- A, X, Z, D delivery types are not included
- Customers are allowed one New Vehicle Purchase/Lease for each lost/damaged vehicle
If you qualify for this special pricing program, please contact our team at Thomasville Ford today so we can serve and support you during these difficult times.